Login
Facebook

<< Back

MID WEEK WALK n'DRAW
23 August 2017
Starts: 11:30
Ends: 13:30

MID-WEEK WALK n'DRAW - Joseph Hewes

Explore Rousay on foot and sketch what you see - all abilities welsome to join Walk n'Draw

Cost of this workshop £15 including light refreshments

REW residents pay £3 - 20% of the total, the remaining 80% is covered by REWDT

Click for Map

WORKSHOPS / EVENTS

Contact us:Pier Workshop
Rousay
KW17 2PU
phone: 01856 821455
email: crafthub@btconnect.com
Facebook