Login
Facebook

25 July 2017

CHILDRENS SUMMER ART SESSIONS

 

Friday 11th and & 18th August

11am to 1pm

Cost £4 including refreshments

Please book in advance

28 March 2017SUMMER WORKSHOP PROGRAMME

***SUMMER WORKSHOPS***

WE ARE NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR THE FOLLOWING WORKSHOPS

THERE ARE ONLY A FEW SPACES LEFT so please get in touch as soon as possible to book your place

***

MID-WEEK WALK n'DRAW - Joseph Hewes

Wednesday 9th and 23rd August - 11.30am to 1.30pm

 explore Rousay on foot and sketch what you see - all abilities welcome to join 

 

Cost of this workshop £15 per session including light refreshments

REW Residents pay £3 - 20% of the total, the remaining 80% is covered by REWDT

***

AFRAYEDKNOT - Mark Cook

Sunday 27th August 11.30am to 2.30pm

... due to popular demand Mark will returning for another workshop - making doormats for those who missed the last workshop.

Handknotting  workshop using traditional techniques using rope found on Orkney beaches

If you have any rope you have already collected bring it along with you.

cost of the course including materials and light refreshments is £40

REW residents pay £8.00 - 20% of the total cost - the remaining 80% is covered by REWDT 

further workshops are planned for October (Doorstops) and November (Christmas Wreaths) dates and times to be confirmed

Anyone interested in these workshops - please contact us as soon as possible as places are limited.

***

PASTEL PAINTING WORKSHOP - Diana Merrick

Tuesday 8th August - 11.30am - 3.30pm - one day course

Places limited to 8 so please contact us early if you are interested

Cost of the Course including light refreshemnst is £40 - Lunch available at £5 extra

REW Residents pay £8 - 20% of the total the remaining 80% is covered by REWDT

 

.... and for later on this summer

 

OIL PAINTING - Ingrid Grieve - dates to be confirmed

VIKING JEWELLERY - Heather Croy - dates to be confirmed

If you are interested in any of these please get in contact and we'll book you in!!!

30 January 2017Spring is on the way!!

 February - The shop is now open Monday to Thursday 11am to 3pm

 

***SALE ***

Our Rousay Egilsay & Wyre Calendar is now reduced to £2 - limited stock available

Crafthub

Community Interest Company

Pier workshop

Rousay

KW17 2PU

1856 8 21455

crafthub@btconnect.com

Click for Map

WORKSHOPS / EVENTS

Contact us:Pier Workshop
Rousay
KW17 2PU
phone: 01856 821455
email: crafthub@btconnect.com
Facebook