Login
Facebook
28 March 2017
SUMMER WORKSHOP PROGRAMME

***SUMMER WORKSHOPS***

WE ARE NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR THE FOLLOWING WORKSHOPS

The workshops  have limited spaces and fill up quickly so please get in touch as soon as possible to book your place

***

AFRAYEDKNOT - Mark Cook

Handknotting - traditional technique - an exciting new workshop to explore using rope found on Orkney beaches

This is a half day course planned for Sunday 11th June 11.30m to 2.30pm

If you have any rope you have already collected bring it along with you.

cost of the course including materials and light refreshments is £40

REW residents pay £8.00 - 20% of the total cost - the remaining 80% is covered by REWDT

***

DRAWING WORKSHOP - Joseph Hewes

Saturday 3rd June & 10th June- 11.30am - 1.30pm

Cost of the course including materials and light refreshments is £15 per session

REW residents pay £3 - 20% of the total cost - the remaining 80% is covered by REWDT 

***

CROCHET & KNITTING TECHNIQUES - Shelagh Grieve

6 weeks starting Friday 09  June - 1pm - 3pm

Beginners and intermediate levels welcome

Cost of the course including materials and light refreshments is £15 oer session

REW residents pay £3 - 20% of the total cost - the remaining 80% is covered by REWDT

***

PASTEL TECHNIQUES WORKSHOP - Diana Merrick

One Day Course  Tuesday 8th August - times tbc

Places limited to 8 so please contact us early if you are interested

Cost of the Course including light refreshemnst is £40

REW Resident spay £8 - 20% of the total the remaining 80% is covered by REWDT

 

.... and for later on this summer

MID-WEEK WALK n' DRAW - Joseph Hewes - June - dates to be confirmed

OIL PAINTING - Ingrid Grieve - dates to be confirmed

VIKING JEWELLERY - Heather Croy - dates to be confirmed

PASTEL TECHNIQUES - Diana Merrick - August - dates to be confirmed 

If you are interested in any of these please get in contact and we'll book you in!!!