Login
Facebook
29 August 2017
AUTUMN WORKSHOPS

***AUTUMN WORKSHOPS***

Childrens Art Club

All children welcome aged 3 to 11 years

3.20pm to 4.30pm

Wed 30th August

Wed 13th September

Wed 20th September

£3 per session including materials and refreshments

Developing pastel techniques

Everyone welcome

Tue 19th September - 11.30am to 3.30pm

Cost of the course and light refreshments is £30 (lunch can be provided for £5 extra) 

REW residents pay £6 - 20% of the total cost - the remaining 80% is covered by REWDT

AFRAYEDKNOT - Mark Cook

Make a Turks Head Dooorstop

Sat 21st October - 11.30am to 2.30pm

Cost of the course including light refreshments £40

REW residents pay £8 - 20% of the total cost - the remaining 80% is covered by REWDT

A further workshop for November (Christmas Wreaths) date to be confirmed

OIL PAINTING - Ingrid Grieve

Beginners and Intermediate 11.30am to 3pm

Tue 10th October

Sat 4th Nov

VIKING JEWELLERY - Heather Croy

Fri 13th October - 11.30am to 4pm

Cost of the course including materials and light refreshments £40 (lunch can be provided for £5 extra) 

REW residents pay £8 - 20% of the total cost - the remaining 80% is covered by REWDT

***

COMING SOON ...... Developing Watercolours, Christmas Crafts, Lino Printing on fabrics, Amigurumi crochet ... if you are interested in any of these workshops please contact us as soon as possible so we can register your interest. Once dates are confirmed we'll let you know the deatils and confirm your booking